Rights and obligations of citizens and legal entities in the implementation of administrative procedures
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus on October 28, 2008 No. 433-З "On the Basics of Administrative Procedures", an administrative procedure is the actions of an authorized body, performed on the basis of an application from an interested person, to establish (provide, certify, confirm, register, secure), change , suspension, preservation, transfer or termination of rights and (or) obligations, including ending with the issuance of a certificate or other document (its acceptance, agreement, approval), or registration or registration of an interested person, his property, or the provision of funds, other property and (or) services at the expense of the republican or local budgets, state extra-budgetary funds, from the property that is in the republican or communal property.
Interested parties have the right:
- apply with applications to authorized bodies;
- to receive free of charge from authorized bodies the forms (forms) of documents required by the legislation on administrative procedures required for applying for the implementation of administrative procedures;
- receive from authorized bodies an explanation of their rights and obligations;
- to take part in administrative procedures personally and (or) through their representatives, unless otherwise provided by legislative acts;
- get acquainted with the materials related to the consideration of their applications, make extracts from them, unless otherwise provided by the legislation on state secrets, commercial or other secrets protected by law;
- receive administrative decisions or extracts from them;
- withdraw your application at any time before the end of the administrative procedure;
- to appeal against the adopted administrative decisions;
- exercise other rights provided for by this Law and other acts of legislation on administrative procedures.
Obligations of stakeholders
Interested parties are obliged to:
1. to be polite to employees of authorized bodies, not to allow obscene or offensive words or expressions in relation to such employees;
2. to submit to the authorized bodies documents and (or) information included in the lists of documents and (or) information submitted by interested parties.
The lists of documents and (or) information submitted by interested parties may include only documents and (or) information that are necessary for the implementation of the administrative procedure and can only be submitted by an interested person.
The specified lists cannot include documents and (or) information that are available in authorized bodies or can be obtained by them from other state bodies, other organizations, as well as from state registers, registers, cadastres, lists, catalogs, databases and data banks.
In case of demand, documents are also submitted to the authorized bodies
- identity documents of a citizen;
- confirming the official position of the head of a legal entity, as well as proving his identity;
- confirming the state registration of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur;
- confirming the authority of the representative of the interested person;
- confirming the consent of the interested person to submit, at the request of the authorized body, by other state bodies, other organizations, documents and (or) information necessary for the implementation of the administrative procedure, containing information concerning the interested person and related to commercial or other secrets protected by law, if the interested person has not submitted such documents and (or) information independently;
- confirming the payment of a fee charged during the implementation of the administrative procedure for the issuance of documents and (or) information requested by the authorized body, if such a fee is provided for by law for their issuance and the interested person has not submitted such documents and (or) information independently.
3. pay the fees charged for the implementation of administrative procedures;
4. to inform the authorized bodies in a timely manner about changes in the place of residence (place of stay), location during the period of the administrative procedure;
5.to fulfill other obligations stipulated by legislative acts on administrative procedures